Visiting Malino, Having its virgin environment and being refreshed by its nature atmosphere.
How to get Malino :
- Get a flight to Indonesia, you will be landed in Jakarta or Denpasar (if you are not from Indonesia)
- Taking flight from Jakarta or Denpasar directly to Makassar-South Sulawesi. Makassar can be reached from many cities in Indonesia
- For single flight from Jakarta, its cost about Rp. 800.000 - Rp. 1.200.000 (80-120 USD)
- For single flight from Denpasar, its cost about Rp. 600.000 - Rp. 1.000.000 (60-100 USD)
- Travel by taxi is the best way to reach Malino faster (high cost). You will spend about Rp. 250.000 (25 USD)
- Travel by 'pete-pete' is recommended, cheaper one, but you probably will be confused. You will need some local's help to show you how to get Gowa Terminal from Hasanuddin-international airport
- From Gowa Terminal, take pete-pete directly to Malino. You will only spend about Rp. 15.000 (2 USD) and its cost only about Rp. 100.000 (10 USD) for whole trip from airport
Anyone can help?