Sunday, March 02, 2008

Awesome Writers

Meeting with Andrea Hirata (Writer of Laskar Pelangi, Sang Pemimpi, Edensor and Maryamah Karpov) and Qaris Tajuddin (Tempo’s Editor) is impressing. They are both such intelligent and experienced people. Fhajry and I were having a good time with them in LIMAS (Lomba Ilmiah Mahasiswa Sosial Politik) UI 2008.

Andrea said: a good paragraph must be included by possibilities.



Qaris said: writing is easy, but collecting its content is the difficult one.


Writing is my soul and I do feel that I have the similarity with those both impressive writers. Writing is not only our spirit, but also our life. People have to know that writing is not as simple as they are thinking about. Writing is about arranging story logically. Writing is about being eyes, ears and heart for your readers. That’s why; being a writer is an awesome job. And I’m always proud being a writer…

No comments: